Old 06-02-2011, 02:19 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Young[_2_] View Post
Hi, all.

I keep hearing good things about biochar as a soil amendment.

Does anyone here have experience using it? I'm thinking of
adding it to my flower gardens and vegetable beds.

nancy
Hi Nancy,

See the "charcoal ash in compost" article for a method of creating your own Terra Preta type soil. It is not the be all and end all but will give you a grounding on how to proceed. The article is just down below your own post.

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless it is open