Old 05-02-2011, 10:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Bees, anyone?

"Nad R" wrote

I also do my taxes by hand. I think by law, the government cannot sell
your
personal information but corporations can. Tax agencies that perform taxes
online and those computer programs also sells your tax information to the
advertisers. Read the fine print on those tax software programs. Years ago
those money management software programs could also send your personal
financial information over the Internet without your knowledge, if you did
not have a good firewall. They embedded the tracking software in the
security tracks of ones hard drive that could not be erased even by
reformatting the drive.

Nad, you are an amazing mix of completely unfounded idiocy and partly
understood security. Either way, I see so no reason why you are posting
this compost in the rec.gardens group who are talking about plants and
gardens and such.