Old 06-02-2011, 02:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Soil sample taken .

DogDiesel wrote:

I agree. And I will address this issue. But its unlikely that Im
not Nitrogen deficient. What plants grew last year responded very
well to me adding fish fertilizer to them.

Don't get too excited about measured N levels unless your plants are showing
signs of deficiency. The agronomists that I talk to say it is the most
difficult element to measure reliably and the one that can vary quite
quickly because many N compounds are very soluble in water and/or gaseous so
they move about easily.