Old 06-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Andy Oxford Andy Oxford is offline
Registered User

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowGuru View Post
Hi There.
I am wondering if anyone out there could tell me if it is too late to plant bulbs now.
I have many Iris and dafodils and tulip bulbs that were purchased in October.
They have been stored in a cool dak place since.
Any advice regarding the use of these would be greatly appreciated.
Thank-you.
Hi Paul
We moved house last march and in April/ May time I planted what I thought were ( I forget the name but something like "Chimcherees"). They were, in fact, daffodils. And they did come up and flowered, in about August. They formed a bit of a talking point!