Old 06-02-2011, 02:51 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos Tony Miklos is offline

Default Piling snow around tree trunks - good, bad, or neither?

On 2/6/2011 8:49 AM, Lawn Guy wrote:
frag wrote:

I'm wondering if this snow pack can cause any harm to the bark
of the tree

Why are you doing this?

non-answer noted.

Do you mean to say that you love your snow blower so much that you do it
just for fun? Come on, admit it.

I used to make a path around the house for place for the dog to run and
crap. Then I also made one so I could use the back door and the cellar
door. Actually made a circle for the dog a few weeks ago, moved south
and don't have to do it very often.