Old 07-02-2011, 08:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Tech Tools: Recordkeeping for small farmers

http://www.rodaleinstitute.org/20110...eeping-for-sma
ll-farmers

or

http://thurly.net/0tpf

"Tech Tools: Recordkeeping for small farmers

Diversified vegetable*farms can have more than 90 different varieties of
crops in often complex rotations and successions. Keeping track of it
all in an organized fashion is a task that has required taking the time
to build your own spreadsheets. A new tech tool coming this winter will
save you the time and promises to help you easily keep track of all the
pieces of your farm business*at one online site--for free. "

Not being a small farmer and a lousy record keeper who essentiality
makes mental notes of what to grow I thought perhaps someone may find
this useful. Seems it is not out yet but soon.
My main garden concern this year is tree removal minimal but I need
light.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/