Old 08-02-2011, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Bees, anyone?

In article ,
Nad R wrote:

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

fbi-falafel-watchlist

Fran, try
http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2007/11/fbi-hoped-to-fo.html

Thanks Billy. That article says much the same as every other thing I've
managed to find out on this - the only 'factual' bit is the mention of a
few
names. There is no report of arrests of hundreds of people anywhere.

Just because someone comes up with a 'bright' idea doesn't mean it'll fly.
still have grave doubts that it did fly but it may have glided for a short
distance till it went further up the bureacratic dung heap till it got to
Mason who had enough sense to see it was a crock of an idea.

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-09-2...s-spark-lawsui
t-william-fisher-new-york-sep-27-2010-ips

Most of those are rounded up and held for weeks were not technically
arrested and many unrelated to hummus food search. However there were many
methods used to round up the people. Hummus was just one of many techniques
used to find people and held in custody without a lawyer, judge, trail or
jury.

This is it for me, no more postings from me on this topic. Accept it or
not. No skin off my nose.

So as the sun pulls away from the dock, and our boat sinks into the
harbor, we bid a fond farewell to "The Hummus Caper".
--
- Billy
http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

http://peace.mennolink.org/articles/...acegroups.html