Old 08-02-2011, 05:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos Tony Miklos is offline

Default Piling snow around tree trunks - good, bad, or neither?

On 2/7/2011 3:58 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 7, 3:18 pm, Tony wrote:
On 2/6/2011 10:50 AM, RicodJour wrote:

On Feb 6, 9:51 am, Tony wrote:

I used to make a path around the house for place for the dog to run and
crap.

Your dog can run and crap? Wow. Mine just kind of squats there.

He was a special dog.

I note the past tense. Sorry, Tony.

No don't worry, I was just trying to think of a silly reply to the "run
and crap" because it made me laugh. As for the past tense, he went with
the ex and I was happy that way. Like my old neighbor said to me, "What
good is a dog that doesn't come when you call him?". Now I have a dog
that chose me, and most of the time she is very obedient.