Old 08-02-2011, 09:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Bees, anyone?

Billy wrote:
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

fbi-falafel-watchlist

Fran, try
http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2007/11/fbi-hoped-to-fo.html

Thanks Billy. That article says much the same as every other thing I've
managed to find out on this - the only 'factual' bit is the mention of a few
names. There is no report of arrests of hundreds of people anywhere.

Just because someone comes up with a 'bright' idea doesn't mean it'll fly. I
still have grave doubts that it did fly but it may have glided for a short
distance till it went further up the bureacratic dung heap till it got to
Mason who had enough sense to see it was a crock of an idea.

Good news, Bad news: the Good news is that the L.A. Times gave their
source as the Congressional Quarterly. Bad news is that the
Congressional Quarterly is a private publication, that requires a
subscription to read it :O))

The telling point is that no American doubts the report. I think that we
are all screwed. I'm hoping that's just me.

This is the next to last post

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-09-2...ep-27-2010-ips

Not just you, we ARE screwed! Detroit is already in Mad Max Times. United
States is collapsing in a domino fashion. One forth of the high rise
buildings in downtown detroit are vacant and falling apart. Their are many
square miles of empty burned out vacant homes in Detroit. Gangs rules many
parts of that city. There are hardly any police, fire or ambulance services
there. Last year when I worked in a city near Detroit, I could here gun
fire and sirens every night across across the infamous eight mile road.
Sometimes i heard fully automatic gun fire across that border. Their are
murders almost everyday in that city. I found the super bowl ad of that
Chrysler commercial humous with the imported from Detroit message.

It seems that many communities are laying off essential services, police,
fire and ambulance services across the country. With high unemployment,
fuel prices and food prices and with no hope in sight of changing. Now that
I am retired, I go no where, just to the market and back. I have my escape,
my gardens, my animals and my books in the country, I love where I am at.
The world can rot!