Old 08-02-2011, 05:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Bees, anyone?

In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

fbi-falafel-watchlist

Fran, try
http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2007/11/fbi-hoped-to-fo.html

Thanks Billy. That article says much the same as every other thing I've
managed to find out on this - the only 'factual' bit is the mention of a
few
names. There is no report of arrests of hundreds of people anywhere.

Just because someone comes up with a 'bright' idea doesn't mean it'll fly.
still have grave doubts that it did fly but it may have glided for a short
distance till it went further up the bureacratic dung heap till it got to
Mason who had enough sense to see it was a crock of an idea.

Good news, Bad news: the Good news is that the L.A. Times gave their
source as the Congressional Quarterly. Bad news is that the
Congressional Quarterly is a private publication, that requires a
subscription to read it :O))

The telling point is that no American doubts the report. I think that we
are all screwed. I'm hoping that's just me.

This is the next to last post

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-09-2...s-spark-lawsui
t-william-fisher-new-york-sep-27-2010-ips

"NEW YORK, Sep 27, 2010 (IPS) - Hundreds of people who believe they were
falsely detained and imprisoned by the Department of Justice in the wake
of the Sep. 11, 2001 attacks are now seeking redress through the U.S.
courts. . .

Despite the fact that the government never charged any of them with a
terrorism-related offence, immigration authorities kept the men in
detention for up to eight months, long past the resolution of their
immigration cases, according to attorneys at the Center for
Constitutional Rights, which brought the class action on behalf of the
plaintiffs. . . "
----

Contrasted with

House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the
World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties by Craig Unger
http://www.amazon.com/House-Bush-Sau...es/dp/07432533
96/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1296239042&sr=1-1
(available at better libraries near you)

CHAPTER ONE
The Great Escape
p.10

.. . . the Saudis had at least two of the planes on call to
repatriate the bin Ladens. One of them began picking up family members
all across the country. Starting in Los Angeles on an undetermined
date, it flew first to Orlando, Florida, where Khalil Binladin, a sibling
of Osama bin Laden's, boarded.37 From Orlando, the plane continued
to Dulles International Airport outside Washington, before going on
to Logan Airport in Boston on September 19, picking up members of
the bin Laden family along the way.

.. . . "I recall getting into a big flap with Bandar's office about
whether they would leave without us knowing who was on the plane," said
one former agent who participated in the repatriation of the Saudis.38
"Bandar wanted the plane to take off and we were stressing that that
plane was not leaving until we knew exactly who was on it."

p.11

In the end, the FBI was only able to check papers and identify
everyone on the flights. In the past, the FBI had been constrained from
arbitrarily launching investigations without a "predicate"—i.e., a
strong reason to believe that an individual had been engaged in criminal
activities. Spokesmen for the FBI assert that the Saudis had every
right to leave the country.

p.12

The FBI'S counterterrorism unit should have been a leading force in the
domestic battle against terror, but here it was not even going to
interview the Saudis.

p.13

Thousands of people had just been killed by Osama bin Laden. Didn't
it make sense to at least interview his relatives and other Saudis who,
inadvertently or not, may have aided him?

.. . . In an ordinary murder investigation, it is commonplace to interview
relatives of the prime suspect. When the FBI talks to subjects during an
investigation, the questioning falls into one of two categories. Friendly
subjects are "interviewed" and suspects or unfriendly subjects are
"interrogated." How did the Saudis get a pass?

.. . . national security experts found it hard to believe that no
one in the entire extended bin Laden family had any contact whatsoever
with Osama. "There is no reason to think that every single mem-

p.14

ber of his family has shut him down," said Paul Michael Wihbey, a fellow
at the Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies.

.. . . How is it possible that Saudis were allowed to fly even when all of
America, FBI agents included, was grounded? Had the White House
approved the operation—and, if so, why?

.. . . When Bandar arrived at the White House on Thursday, September 13,
2001, he and President Bush retreated to the Truman Balcony, . . .

p.15

.. . . the two men each lit up a Cohiba and began to discuss how they
would work together in the war on terror. Bush said that the United
States would hand over any captured Al Qaeda operatives to the Saudis if
they would not cooperate. The implication was clear: the Saudis could
use any means necessary- including torture—to get the suspects to talk.
----

Unknown Arabs arrested. Bin Laden family allowed fly away without FBI
interviews. Mission Accomplished.

Not just you, we ARE screwed! Detroit is already in Mad Max Times. United
States is collapsing in a domino fashion. One forth of the high rise
buildings in downtown detroit are vacant and falling apart. Their are many
square miles of empty burned out vacant homes in Detroit. Gangs rules many
parts of that city. There are hardly any police, fire or ambulance services
there. Last year when I worked in a city near Detroit, I could here gun
fire and sirens every night across across the infamous eight mile road.
Sometimes i heard fully automatic gun fire across that border. Their are
murders almost everyday in that city. I found the super bowl ad of that
Chrysler commercial humous with the imported from Detroit message.

It seems that many communities are laying off essential services, police,
fire and ambulance services across the country.

Wait 'till they'er privatized, and need to make work.

With high unemployment,
fuel prices and food prices and with no hope in sight of changing. Now that
I am retired, I go no where, just to the market and back. I have my escape,
my gardens, my animals and my books in the country, I love where I am at.
The world can rot!

I got my masion. Go get your own? That's a bit harsh.
-----

We now return to regular programing.
--
- Billy