Old 08-02-2011, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Soil sample taken .

FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

It is good to have an agricultural college about, I have been to
some good events there. The college is has an interesting history,
it was established by the Presbyterian church on an old farming
homestead, it is now state government. The river is the Patterson
river which is part of the Hunter system.

You're in God's own there David.

That's true, when the Hunter is in drought and they can't feed their horses
they come to me. I am not actually at Tocal rather somewhat northeast, it
was just the closest weather station.

I have new photos that need to be squeezed and posted to photobucket, stay
tuned.

David