Old 09-02-2011, 04:08 PM
cball313 cball313 is offline
Registered User

Default Palm tree help..

Hi All,

I have a palm tree (or I think it is) in my front garden. The tree has looked fine for years, until my wife decided to prune it (she said she was just removing the dead leaves) before Christmas, and now it’s looking a bit worse for wear with all the good leaves now falling off.

Previously (before my wife pruned it) it was growing from the top nicely and had lots of leaves, and now it has next to nothing up top with more falling off each day, and more growing at the bottom. The top of the tree now looks black in colour. I have attached a picture of the tree taken today.

I would like to get it back to normal, if that’s possible? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Chris.
Attached Thumbnails
Palm tree help..-img_2178.jpg