Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Marvin Hlavac

Default cycling emergency

"Dino" wrote in message
Unfortunately, I already lost my neon tetras Good thing they are cheap!
I found two dead this morning, and the last one died several hours ago.
He was breathing frantically, and finally died under a piece of driftwood.
I think my heater could be to blame for this also, because it malfunctioned
and by the time I noticed, the temperature was up in the mid-80's (and the
heater wouldn't shut off, even though it was set to a little under 79).

Hi Dino,

Your Neon Tetras would not mind the temperature in mid-80's. The reason they
died is most likely the big 100% water change.

Good luck,
--
Marvin
hlavac (at) rogers (dot) com