Old 10-02-2011, 09:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Updated garden and outdoor photos

Nad R wrote:
Bill who putters wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded
many more. Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a
documentary.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

David

Beautiful animals ! The red hen looks like what we would call a
Rhode Island Red.

What is the range of the dew point there? Looks lush.

Hmmm....
How can you live in the country and not have a dog!
It is immoral not to have a dog and live in the country!
Where is the doggie in the photo

I had a red kelpie - a most excellent dog. He was ill for much of the
collection period and not up to gambolling about as in previous years. He
died three days ago.