Old 10-02-2011, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Updated garden and outdoor photos

"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Nad R wrote:
Bill who putters wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded
many more. Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a
documentary.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

David

Beautiful animals ! The red hen looks like what we would call a
Rhode Island Red.

What is the range of the dew point there? Looks lush.

Hmmm....
How can you live in the country and not have a dog!
It is immoral not to have a dog and live in the country!
Where is the doggie in the photo

I had a red kelpie - a most excellent dog. He was ill for much of the
collection period and not up to gambolling about as in previous years.
He died three days ago.

Sorry to here about the loss of your dog