Old 10-02-2011, 09:37 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens

Default Updated garden and outdoor photos

Bill who putters wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded many
more. Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a documentary.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

The chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

David

Beautiful animals ! The red hen looks like what we would call a Rhode
Island Red.

Others have said the same.

What is the range of the dew point there? Looks lush.

I don't know what the range of dew point would be. Now it is late summer
with max temp from 26C to 42C, min temp from 16C to 26C. It was cooler this
morning with a dew so the dew point is about 18-19C I guess. It was very
lush when many of the shots were taken it has burned off a little now.

David