Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Eric Schreiber

Default hagen - natural CO2 plant system review?

"Phil Williamson" wrote:

I was at my local fish store and I spotted a fairly cheap CO2 system by
Hagen. Has anyone had any experience with the natural plant system by
Hagen?

I took a long look a that system, and decided that for the money
(local stores are asking 40$ US) I would continue using the $2 DIY
setup. Aside from the fancy diffuser, I didn't see anything about the
Hagen that seemed better than the DIY method.

However, Hagen apparently aren't stupid - they now sell just the
diffuser by itself, for only $10 online. I've got one on order.

--
www.ericschreiber.com