Old 12-02-2011, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] neil@nwjones.demon.co.uk is offline

Default Bluebells

On Feb 10, 3:29*pm, echinosum
wrote:
Christina Websell;911480 Wrote: "secret my foreign friend insisted on digging up some bluebells in the
wild
while I sat on a log telling her not to and how illegal it was and
sweating
in case the bluebell police came..
She took them home, but they did not survive their winter. *Dammit - it

would have been worth it if they had.
Tina

It is legal to dig up a few bluebells for personal usage, though you
might be stealing if there is a private landowner. *It is illegal to dig
them up to sell commercially.

It is illegal unless you have the landowner's permission.
The law is quoted here.

http://www.ragwortfacts.com/ragwort-uproot.html