Old 14-02-2011, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Masonic Gardeners

On 2011-02-14 19:36:41 +0000, "Bill Grey" said:

"'Mike'" wrote in message
snip

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Why? Oh why do you write such drivel ?

Oh, Bill it's because people answer him so he has what he wants - an
audience. He really doesn't care if people answer him with contempt and
contumely, all he wants is attention and any response gives it to him.
I'm sure there's some medical explanation for it but I am just not
interested in anything other than not seeing his idiocies repeated,
frankly.
--
Sacha
South Devon

Oh Sascha you always delight me with your wonderful replies :-))

You are so faithful to me :-))

Every time someone has a go at me you pop up :-))

Mike
NOT the President of the Royal Air Forces Association
BUT IS the President of a Royal Air Force Association

:-)))))

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive