Old 15-02-2011, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Goundreys compost

In article , says...
On 2011-02-13 15:26:53 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

In article , Jake
writes
I don't know if this is the right track but Groundreys are actually
Monro Groundrey who appear to be part of the Monro Sport Group.

Yes i saw that and assume that that's who supplies it but I assume that
she was buying it from a specific subsidiary company. Ay it is really
good and very consistent.

Janet

If this means JFC Monro, they're certainly still going. We get all our
compost, pots etc. from them but I don't know if it's the same set-up.
The people we deal with are in Hayle in Cornwall.

Sacha I think when it was all Fyffes Monro they may have been linked but
JFC Monro was a staff buy out when the original company went to the wall
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk