Old 16-02-2011, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Growing Magnolia Grandiflora in UK

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:28:25 -0000, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

You seem to have got plenty of replies, not sure if there are any
pictures on line but the NT property of Lanhydrock house in Cornwall has
two huge three story plants planted on its walls, there is no sign of
damage and no sign of maintainance in the area near the trunk, I mention
this as the NT are not in my experiance the slightest bit sentimental
about plants and wouldn't hesitate to remove these trees if they
were causing damage to the house, so if you want to try again on the
house wall I would go for it.

See http://bit.ly/gM2Uuf

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.
Mild, but very exposed to salt gales

Well done Chris that shows it perfectly

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall