Old 17-02-2011, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Homemade Insecticides - Tobaco

On Feb 16, 4:11*pm, Nad R wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Gunner wrote:
On Feb 15, 5:35 pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Gunner wrote:

I am the one with the theatrics here! Give me credit where it is do...

its due ...dan
Idiot! *I am saying teas are not like rolling cigarettes. Teas make it
easier to get adsorbed into the skin and can make you very sick, not just
ingestion.

again.... how much is that dan? Is it the ONE sig(sic) that your
teacher rubbed on the rabbits neck?

Like it needs no warning? I believe it does!

and so you have said.... among many other things

Common sense is almost non
existent in people, especially the young that may be on the naive side.
After all, if people had common sense they would NOT be smoking cigarettes,
getting drunk every other day, watching fox news or vote republican.
theatrics here

and you once again have proved your point.