Old 17-02-2011, 02:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Homemade Insecticides - Tobaco

Gunner wrote:
On Feb 16, 5:24 pm, Billy wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Gunny wrote:
Ahh... I understand now. Know it was the stupid rabbit David, not
you. I don't have you in the group that needs a hot coffee warning
label so as to know it might burn if you spill it on you.

Another urban myth for the chattering class.

Its a joke Dumbass!!! but one would expect you to try to p[sycho
babble and google BS in an attempt to make yourself look cute,
take your pick he http://www.rinkworks.com/said/warnings.shtml

but it that all you got?

That is a great site!

On my owners manual of my dremel drill the first sentence was a warning
label.
"DO NOT USE FOR DENTAL WORK" I laughed my head off, because before I
bought the thing I joked the salesperson, I could use this thing for dental
work!

The sad truth is one has to use the labels because of lawsuits. Say the
wrong thing to women - get a sexual harassment suit. Say the wrong word to
a police officer and you go to jail. One wrong saying to your boss, "like
can I have raise" and your fired. Without label warnings you get sued, with
out miranda rights one could go to jail. Without unions your screwed.

Unless you want to live in a communist world when there are no freedoms of
speech, no juries, no unions... Then get used to living with labels, people
are responsible for what they say and do.

Glad I have dental insurance from my government paid pension plan.
For that Dremel label I wonder how many people messed up their teeth with
that drill.