Old 17-02-2011, 03:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Homemade Insecticides - Tobaco

On Feb 16, 6:45*pm, Nad R wrote:
Gunner wrote:
On Feb 16, 5:24 pm, Billy wrote:
In article ,
*"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Gunny wrote:
Ahh... I understand now. *Know it was the stupid rabbit David, *not
you. *I don't have you in the group that needs a hot coffee warning

Dan writes: "Unless you want to live in a communist world when there
are no freedoms of
speech, no juries, no unions... Then get used to living with labels,
people
are responsible for what they say and do."

Really Dan? I'm a bit confused here. You have so far alluded to me
being on both sides in this one thread. Please don't be so fickle.
Let me know what side your really wanting to be on, the Left or the
Right side and I will almost guarentee that I will be on the
opposite ? More important is, How does this relate to you needing to
be told not to drink Tobacco tea?

Please don't play silly little argument games. Stick to facts and the
subject or go to timeout and sit in the corner.

I do have to say that since you two(?) have begun your little
diatribes here I am beginning to rethink my premise that folks have
enough common sense not to drink tobacco tea. You and lil wildbilly
make a very great case for putting warning labels on everything.