Old 17-02-2011, 11:53 AM
DannyC DannyC is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterriitz View Post
Cute little article. Most of the tools to recover all my wine or garden very traditional. I avoid any plastic parts. I even had an old wooden wheelbarrow. Under normal circumstances, the old tried and true style is a better tool. Occasionally, there are modern versions may be better, but they also told me the aesthetic ugliness and gardening work force this is a missing tool is ugly or plastic. I have only a tool dibble plastic part is a deep-rooted weeds carrot for getting up, I've never been ever found with a wooden handle is working extremely well.
I also prefer "old" tools to new plastic ones. Your metaphor of tools as an extension of yourself reminds me very much of Marshall McLuhan and his view on media.