Old 17-02-2011, 10:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Homemade Insecticides - Tobaco

"Nad R" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Nad R" wrote in message
Gunner wrote:

I listed the site
because you kept asking the same stupid question about "Again, no one
has
given any specific amount". Billy posted the numbers, I posted sites and
David used reason and you continue to doubt?

The killfile is very effective. I can recommend it's usage.

One post seems like a complement by calling me "less venal" less
corruptible and this post recommends the kill file on me

Well I don't consider you venal but the new David seems to do so.

And I do recommend the killfile. I use it to reduce the amount of rubbish
posts :-))

Interesting, very interesting

I wouldn't have thought so :-))