Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
redled

Default CO2 diffuser - not necessary

In article , "Michael" wrote:
I have CO2 system of Sera, the CO2 tank is 8 litter which I bough very cheap
from Oxar.
The diffuser is of a kind that need water flow, what happen is that it's
getting dirty very often, so I took the CO2 hose and inserted it to the
external filter inlet with an ordinary aeration stone.
It is working so great I had to lower the CO2 flow.

Do you mean like a hang-on-the-back filter? I always thought the CO2 would
escape easily when you do this. I might try this, as my bell diffuser (DIY)
isn't working so well these days. It used to give me ~25ppm, but now it
hovers at 10-15. I think as I get more and more plants, my system can't keep
up.

__
"Insert witty comment here."
-John