Old 17-02-2011, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Homemade Insecticides - Tobaco

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Nad R" wrote in message
Gunney wrote:

I listed the site
because you kept asking the same stupid question about "Again, no one has
given any specific amount". Billy posted the numbers, I posted sites and
David used reason and you continue to doubt?

The killfile is very effective. I can recommend it's usage.

It has worked well for me. Gunny occasionally has useful information,
but more often he is just bored and trying to start an argument which he
will press with obfuscation, and distractions.
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug