Old 17-02-2011, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DogDiesel DogDiesel is offline

Default Pumpkins

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
In article ,
"DogDiesel" wrote:

"jellybean stonerfish" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:46:44 +0000, DavidofWales wrote:

I have Hundred Weight pumpkin seeds and intend to try and grow some
whoppers with the kids this year. Does anyone have any tips on
growing
giant pumpkins they'd like to share?

Have a big yard.

'

I was going to try too. I had some home roasted pumpkin seeds last year
that were coated in olive oil and roasted in the oven on aluminum foil
until
toasty. Awesome. Same person made a couple of pumpkin pies.

Got folks know about lady godiva pumpkin seeds?

http://masdudiable.com/2010/01/23/edible-pumpkin-seeds/

Guess what, The ones I ate were roasted shell on. I ate the shells.
Didn't know.