Old 18-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Tony Wolff Tony Wolff is offline
Registered User

Default Large Holly Hedge pushing over low wall

We have a large holly hedge between our front garden and the pavement.
It is pushing over the front wall which is now starting to collapse. Is there any way of preserving the hedge? What would happen if we just removed the wall and left the hedge as it is?
Any other suggestions to avoid removing hedge?
Attached Thumbnails
Large Holly Hedge pushing over low wall-back-hedge.jpg   Large Holly Hedge pushing over low wall-holly-hedge.jpg   Large Holly Hedge pushing over low wall-wall-damage.jpg