Old 18-02-2011, 06:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Charity Plant Stall

In article ,
Garden Novice wrote:

Hi
Please can anyone help with ideas for a plant stall we have just decided
to have at our School charity fundraiser at the end of March?! I am new
to gardening and just don't know what might be possible....I know its
only 5 weeks away so I was wondering if herb seeds or bulbs might grow
enough to sell in that time? I will contact my local garden centre to
see if they can help but any other ideas gratefully received. GN

Typically, radishes come in a number of cultivators, germinate in 4 - 12
days, and mature in 20 - 40 days.
--
- Billy
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²

http://peace.mennolink.org/articles/...acegroups.html

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth...130964689.html