Old 19-02-2011, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael michael is offline

Default New raspberry and blackcurrant plants

I have suddenly realised that my raspberry canes and blackcurrant
bushes are more than 20 years olds-I have been wondering why they have
been poorly cropping during the last few years.
Since it is probably just a little too late to plant new ones at the
end of the winter,I have decided to start again with new plants later
this year.
Could keen soft fruit growers please recommend a good nursery from
which to purchase new plants.I used to buy most of my plants from
Scotts of Merriott,but sadly they are now gone.
Michael