Old 20-02-2011, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default how high deer fencing?

Janet Tweedy wrote:

How high does Muntjac fencing need to be?

American whitetail deer can jump a good 10ft/3 meters if they get a running
start. I think Muntjacs are smaller, but given suitable motivation...
Electric wires help, especially if occasionally baited with foil coated
with peanut butter. Depends on how much you want to make your garden look
like Staleg 16!
They're very fond of the Kale plants I overwinter to grow for seed the next
spring.