Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Mentaloid

Default Plant Pots

I'd check out the hydroponics store near you, for the pots, as well as the
"mineral/rock" wool that goes into the pots. If your in victoria (I noticed
your on telus - not sure where you are though) try Mr. Hydroponics.

"Jim Rea" wrote in message
t...
Is there a location where one can buy the small pots (with the slits in the
sides) for potting aquarium plants? The ones that I purchased (the plants)
are growing very well but the ones that aren't potted aren't growing as
well.

Also what would be the best potting soil/material to use in these pots?