Old 20-02-2011, 11:29 PM posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.gardening
Skipweasel[_4_] Skipweasel[_4_] is offline

Default Extension cable loosing flexibility

In article o.uk,
says...
This is novel, not tried it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaEv9wm6gy0

It ain't novel - I've been doing it with some stuff for most of my
nearly five decades. Used it as a kid for guyropes, use it now for some
cables - but usually not those someone else will have to use after me.
It's possible to screw up the beginning of unravelling it all and then
it just leads to more frustration than I care to deal with -
particularly since it'd be someone else's frustration.