Old 21-02-2011, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default how high deer fencing?

How high does Muntjac fencing need to be? i have standard stock fencing
round the garden across hawthorn but the blinking things are coming in
from next door where the person who rents the house encourages them.
Just seen 3 busy helping themselves to whatever's left of winter crops at
the bottom of the garden. They seem to just hop over the four foot stock
fencing and through the hawthorn.

I overcame the same problem when we lived in Norfolk by adding straining
wires 12 inches apart above the wire netting in our Hawthorne hedge.

Mike