Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Michael

Default CO2 diffuser - not necessary

No, I have an external power filter under the water tank, electrical one
which is fully closed, the CO2 circulating through it with water and the
great thing is that going through all the media in the filter cause the CO2
to completely dissolve into the water, even the diffuser couldn't do such
great job.

"redled" wrote in message
In article , "Michael"

wrote:
I have CO2 system of Sera, the CO2 tank is 8 litter which I bough very

cheap
from Oxar.
The diffuser is of a kind that need water flow, what happen is that it's
getting dirty very often, so I took the CO2 hose and inserted it to the
external filter inlet with an ordinary aeration stone.
It is working so great I had to lower the CO2 flow.

Do you mean like a hang-on-the-back filter? I always thought the CO2

would
escape easily when you do this. I might try this, as my bell diffuser

(DIY)
isn't working so well these days. It used to give me ~25ppm, but now it
hovers at 10-15. I think as I get more and more plants, my system can't

keep
up.

__
"Insert witty comment here."