Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Michael

Default CO2 diffuser - not necessary

I had an extra internal filter so I used it as pressure head but I was
annoyed too much by the frequent need to clean extra filter and the diffuser
it's self

"SteveG" wrote in message
news
I used to have Sera CO2 diffuser. It worked very well. Efficient, too.
Every week I had to bleach it to keep it looking like new.

Did you attach a powerhead with a pre-filter to your diffuser?

Steve

"Michael" wrote in message
I have CO2 system of Sera, the CO2 tank is 8 litter which I bough very

cheap
from Oxar.
The diffuser is of a kind that need water flow, what happen is that it's
getting dirty very often, so I took the CO2 hose and inserted it to the
external filter inlet with an ordinary aeration stone.

It is working so great I had to lower the CO2 flow.