Old 24-02-2011, 06:07 PM
grant_c_2k7 grant_c_2k7 is offline
Registered User

Default help!

hello all, i have grown my own habanero and jelapino chilli plants and they grew fast until they started flowerin now everytime a flower comes it dries up and drops off, ive got about 15 all together and only 3 produced 1 chilli each last year. now the plants are growing more leaves and flowers but nothing yet? can anyone tell me wat i should do?. I only planted them about june last year and now there is little white bugs crawlin round in the soil, ive got a crawling insect killer spray and it seems to work. but still no chillies?