Old 25-02-2011, 03:17 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[[/quote]

Hi All,

In my online posts to and from academics I have always been assured that our soils abound with VAM's. I have found this to be a bone of contention given that we don't appear to achieve the results that we should do if this were the case.

My friend Tony's experiments last year were as he put it, his best ever crop, so there is obviously something happening which is different. The addition of inoculated charcoal would have made a difference to the available nutrient and moisture content but not the increased uptake of nutrition to such a level.

I believe that it was the addition of viable VAM's, I am now convinced that years of using inorganic fertilisers pesticides and weed killers have all but destroyed the life within our soils.

Those life forms which remain need the input of viable VAM's and EM's whereby DNA can be offered to those life forms in need of being healed by means of conjugation.

If this is the case, and I think that it is so, then we need to employ both VAM's and EM's together with inoculated charcoal and home made compost. By this means we can I think create the Lazarus effect within our soils.

I now think that I have found a way of cultivating EM's whereby the EM's in the runoff liquid from Bokashi can be fed with molasses in a beer brewing barrel with an airlock and stopcock to increase our stock of EM's.

This I believe is how the Japanese do it, they produce gallons of EM's for a few pence, so why can't we!!!!

Some may find fault with these my thoughts, but as the saying goes:-

"If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you always got."

It is about changing the way you think about the growing and cultivation of the soil. The soil is a living thing, or should be, it supports other beneficial life forms which we require to exist.

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless it is open