Old 24-02-2011, 10:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Deer and Hostas

On 2/24/2011 10:29 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
wrote:

I ran barbed wire up my bird feeder poles and the squirrels don't even
think about it anymore. Maybe I can mingle some into the hostas after
they have gained a bit of height -- or some electric fence -- easy
enough to do that.

You'd best check your local ordinances, barbed wire is illegal in many
places... if some visitor, especially a child, is injured by your
barbed wire they will probably end up owning your house. I strongly
urge you to learn how to live in a rural area or leave.

Barbed wire is old technology. Today's home owner uses razor wire