Old 25-02-2011, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default help!

On Feb 24, 6:07*pm, grant_c_2k7
wrote:
hello all, i have grown my own habanero and jelapino chilli plants and
they grew fast until they started flowerin now everytime a flower comes
it dries up and drops off, ive got about 15 all together and only 3
produced 1 chilli each last year. now the plants are growing more leaves
and flowers but nothing yet? can anyone tell me wat i should do?. I only
planted them about june last year and now there is little white bugs
crawlin round in the soil, ive got a crawling insect killer spray and it
seems to work. but still no chillies?

--
grant_c_2k7

You may be suffering from a lack of humidity problem.