Old 25-02-2011, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default mothballs -deer deterrent

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

Got my mothballs in post today, coo er they don't have niff!
Going to crush them and spread them round bottom of hedges as suggested to
deter Muntjac from eating my vegetables!

The mothballs ponged out the sorting office apparently and my poor
postman's sack and are now in the garage behind two doors but i can still
smell them in the house!

wonder if they might deter mice from greenhouse when i sow peas?
--

Let me know if it works on the muntjac. I suspect not.
Tina