Old 27-02-2011, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default 2 ID's if possible, please

bob wrote in message ...
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:36:08 +0000, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:02:29 +0100, bob wrote:

Jake

- interesting. Yes, it'll be the berries from last year, I didn't
pay any heed and now there are clumps here and there which I've dug up
for the most part, about 6" deep.

No kids or rabbits so no real problem - thanks for the low-down.

If you have nothing that can be harmed by them, I think I would keep them
for now, to watch their hoods come out and after that, the berries. Very
interesting plant.

Tina