Old 28-02-2011, 01:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mousetraps?

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , Christina Websell
wrote

Cats are entitled to roam in the UK. By law - did I say this
before? I think I did. Get used to it.

As you imply there is no legal way of stopping a cat destroying a garden
so the only advice that can be given is resort to illegal methods. The
chances of getting caught are close to zero and the chances of the owner
finding out are also close to zero. They wouldn't know if their missing
cat had been run over on the road.

If my cat was missing I would know if it had been run over as the council
collect roadkill and I would only need to phone them to see if if this was
the case.
Be very careful about what you are saying as your computer has a unique
number that can easily be traced to your house.