Old 28-02-2011, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Frogs all gone

On Feb 28, 8:48*am, "sweetheart" hotmail.com wrote:

On 2011-02-27 07:37:00 +0000, "sweetheart" hotmail.com said:

I really think you're trying to over-manage your pond. *Leave it alone
and it will balance itself out. *How can you kill off one species because
you prefer another? *It's a strange approach, imo.
--

Well my husband would like me to get rid of the pond altogether. Now that
would be over management wouldn't it? *I am fighting to save it. Without

All widlife needs somewhere to lurk. ie Hide from predators. The
predators never get them all or the predators would all die out. They
just nab the weakest. Darwin.