Old 28-02-2011, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sweetheart sweetheart is offline

Default Frogs all gone

On 2011-02-28 08:43:38 +0000, "sweetheart" hotmail.com said:

"Sacha" wrote in message

I admit I was negligent in letting the dragon flies - I counted at least 100
when I cleared them out - get the lot the other year. I was too late and I
guess that has dessimated the population of frogs. Its dragon flies that
eat tadpoles, not the other way around.

I may just get rid of the pond. At least that way I don't have to see it
any more and remember how I let the babies I was given trust of die.
Thanks.