Old 01-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Julian200 Julian200 is offline
Registered User

Default Spots on Holly leaves

A few weeks ago I purchased online a number of different Holly plants for a mixed holly hedge, they were all healthy when they arrived, but I have just noticed spots on all the leaves of one of the plants (Handsworth new silver), is this a disease or something I should be concerned about? Should I remove this plant from the hedge to prevent spread to the other hollies? All the other holly plants are still healthy including those of the same variety. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Spots on Holly leaves-picture-061.jpg