Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
redled

Default Nitrate

In article , "Tasslehoff" wrote:
So how many drops/mls of that ready to use fleet enema a day should I
initially add to supplement a 40G, medium planted, med-high light, CO2
enriched tank? Thanks.

I would only does nitrate after using a test kit to find out how much you
have now. Too much nitrate will cause problems. Once you have a test kit,
someone else can tell you what to aim for in terms of ppm. I don't have
experience with it so I won't venture a guess. (Though I just picked up a
test kit yesterday, and will start dosing PMDD when I run out of the prepared
fert. I have now).

__
"Insert witty comment here."
-John