Old 01-03-2011, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Garden Vouchers

"John" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:22:45 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

(Someone on here was asking how we were doing in saving Shanklin Theatre.
Up
and running and going like the clappers thanks. I directed a Murder
Mystery
Play last Saturday Night and have been asked to do more, AND, had an email
this morning, 'will I take it out to a village hall somewhere')

You're wonderful too, Mike. I think you and Alan should work together
more often. You need a bigger stage than Shanklin though. Have you
ever thought about going into politics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGEbOhUdZik

Feel better now you have taken a poke?

:-)))

Jolly good

Mike
(Who is NOT President of the Royal Air Forces Association) :-))

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive